Monday, May 14, 2012

404

What does the number 'four 0 four' mean to you?  Four minutes past four?  Four hundred and four?  A room?

If you're on the computer, 404 is bad news!  It's an error page, where you get to when your search is unsuccessful, if you've mistyped an address or the webpage has a broken link.



I'm subscribed to TED talks (I've mentioned these before in my post about listening sites for Advanced students) and when I have time, I try and watch one or two (obviously depending on how long they last).  This morning, I clicked on the link in the email with the weekly update, and watched a short, amusing video (4.08 minutes!) of a talk by Renny Gleeson.





This led me to run a quick search on google images for some 404 pages.  Here is a small selection of the results. (Most taken from stunningmesh.com)










Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment