Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Saturday in Oviedo

If you've read the previous posts on this blog, you might have guessed that pictures are an important part of my teaching tools.


I thought I'd write a quick post about the session I'll be giving in Oviedo on Saturday.



I'll be giving a very practical session called Take a Picture.






Pictures are used in the coursebooks we use and feature prominently in the Cambridge ESOL Young Learners English Tests.  In the classroom, we can use pictures for a huge number of activities and games, and, at the same time, develop our students’ language skills and range.

In the session, participants will try out some picture activities and we will discuss how to help our students notice and think about the contents of pictures.  


My session follows a seminar by Karen Elliot called Storytelling: tips and techniques for Primary and a session by Borja Uruñuela taking the magic ingredients for young learners.  Should be fun!!!

For the  programme, follow this link

If you live near Oviedo and would like to come along - great!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment